I found a bunch of pictures from Jay's phone from last fall that I wanted to post...
The Portland Temple
Soy & Gwen with the Bear John killed had a rug made
Gwen eating noodles, apparently couldn't wait till dinner
Oscy with the bear
Potty training last October
Gross!
Oscar not liking his stroller
The Gwenster
Bike ride...
Frolfing..
Wow! It's crazy how much Gwen & Oscar have changed! These were in September & October. It blows my mind! Gwen's hair has grown so much, and Oscar isn't a baby anymore. But somethings haven't changed... Gwen silliness, making me laugh and Oscar's smile, melting my heart. I'm glad I found these! =)




















2 comments:
1. I can't believe John killed a bear.
2. I so love your orange stroller, I've never seen one like that and I kind of wish I had one!
3. Heather, I love your bike, I've seen ones like that before and also, want one.
Cute family! :)
<3 Melody Keene
Post a Comment