Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had a lovely Easter Sunday. The kids & Jay have had head colds with coughing & runny noses, so we stayed home and enjoyed our own Easter Family day. The kids loved their toy sand baskets and loved searching for the eggs. Well, Oscar loved what was inside of the eggs. That kid would stop every few steps and shove another handful of candy in his mouth. Gwen, of course found them as fast as she could and giggled with delight the entire time. Then at the end, She was nice and gave Oscar half of what she found. They sure are growing up.
Here are some photo's of the day...







 

Hope you all had a lovely Easter Weekend! Xoxo

P.S. Jay is having surgery this Tomorrow, so I'll keep you updated on him and how is dong.

1 comment:

emily anne said...

I hope Jay's surgery went well, and he his healing safe and quickly with peace and good drugs! I, too, have have Crohns for 6+ years and know all the pain, discomfort, frustrations, and surgeries that come with it. Please let me know if there is anything ya'll need, and I'll be praying for your sweet family.. :-)
~emily anne kurt (owens- I went to hs with jay and sang in choir with him)