Monday, September 17, 2012

To My Jaylo!

Today Jathan and I celebrate 7 years of marriage. I can't even begin to tell you how this is even possible. We're one of "those" that have been married for "forever"! ;) I couldn't be happier with my boy Jaylo and here's just a tiny glimpse of the reasons why...


I adore the way our children look at him. The cutest daddy ever!



I envy his personality and how he is everyone's best friend.

 I admire his good, kind heart.

 I smile at his humor.



I LOVE his love for music and that you share this love with me and our children.

AND I love love LOVE his blue eyes. :)



So to my Jaylo.. Thanks you for being the wonderful person that you are.

Thank you for making the morning time... not so bad. ;)



Thank you for introducing me to your world of optimism and selflessness and just being the joyful person that you are.


Thank you for giving me her...

And him... 

And a little bambino, coming this spring. 
 



You are without a doubt, the best person I know. When I think of you, I think of the quote our beloved Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley once said...

"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in your heart. Love life and look for it's opportunities."

Thank you for being an example of this everyday.


Thank you for being my Jaylo. :)


 


And most importantly... thanks for taking me to the most beautiful place on earth to be married, seven years ago on this special day.
 

How sweet it is... 

XOXO, Heath

6 comments:

Cami said...

Yay congrats! You make the cuuuuuuuuutest kids on the block! Probably because you guys are one cute couple! Loved the pics

Unknown said...

oh man you guys are adorable! I got a little choked up, such a beautiful family! And congrats on #3 :)

Jenn said...

Oh, that was such a cute way to throw in your announcement of baby Rickter #3. Always fun to see old pics. Crazy how time passes and how very young you guys looked :) Happy Anniversary and I hope you're feeling well...Mom says you feel pretty yucky. not so fun :(

sarita said...

Happy anniversary! What a sweet post. I have always thought that you two compliment each other so so well--what a great couple! And congrats on child #3! And please please please come to Yale!!! I'm already daydreaming of having you guys rent the house around the corner from us :).

emily anne said...

congrats on the new (soon to be) addition!!!! and happy and joyful anniversary!

colliganclan said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations on bambino #3!