Just wanted to keep you guys updated on baby Gwen since today is her due date... I had an appointment this morning and I'm dilated to almost a 4 and still 70% effaced. I can't believe I'm almost to a 4 and just hanging out... don't people start thinking about an epidural around a 4 or 5? :) My doctor scraped my membranes, so we'll see if that helps in the next day or two. My doctor will also induce me Tuesday March 3, if this little girly hasn't come by then. My parents arrived on Saturday and are now patiently waiting... so now the pressures on! We're obviously hoping for her to come soon (as family members plans just might be ruined if we have to wait till Tuesday), but as far as being comfortable and all, I'm doing well and feeling great. I'm still working and I plan to until I go into labor. Jay's convinced that my water will break at work and I'll want to finish the day, but I reassure him daily that I'll leave work when needed :) So we'll keep you guys updated when things start to happen and hopefully post soon after.
Yay, she's almost here! Wish us luck!!!
Yay, she's almost here! Wish us luck!!!
19 comments:
I am so excited for you two, soon to be three. Good luck with everything and I hope you have a fast delivery.
Good luck! I was just thinking about you today and wondering what was happening. Thanks for the update--we can't wait to see pictures!
Your baby profile says Gwen is one day old!! GET.HER.OUT.OF.THERE!! Can't wait to see you guys in 2 days!!
Man you are so close!!! Hopefully it happens soon! Bummer the dr. won't induce you until next week! Lame. I was 4 days late and induced (I don't think he would have ever come) but hopefully you will go quick! I can't believe you are a 4 already!!!
Can't wait, see you guys soon!
Good luck!!! ♥
so exciting! we can't wait for baby gwen photos!
You are so close she will be here so soon. You guys are going to be such great parents. We are so excited to see pics. Good luck with everything and hope all goes well.
Those darn babies :) They just come when they want to, with no regard for the plans that have already been made, the nerve!! LOL Good luck with Baby Gwen's arrival - hopefully soon!
Oh my gosh...we can't wait any longer. I have Coleman texting Jay all the time to get the updates. We wish you luck Heather!
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see little Gwen's face. :)
AHH!! i am so escited!! i hope alll goes well... love ya!! -amelia
p.s. tell your parents to get over here and see us!! haha. love ya!
Pretty much ditto all the other comments. I hope all goes well and you get the cute baby in you arms soon.Going over is the worst because you don't have a "date" to look forward to anymore.
It would be awesome if you have her on my due date since I had mine on yours! Shoot for the first!
this is exciting! good luck!
CONGRATS!! she is adorable!!!! you really need to blog the pictures.. :-) Once you get home from the hospital.. haha. well, anyways. i just wanted to tell you that she is adorable. she is seriously so gorgeous.. im jealous. jkjk. love you! :-)
-amelia
I seriously can't wait to see pictures! Hope all is going great! :)
congrats congrats!! i want to hold her! i want to hear the story!
She is beautiful...want to see more pics and hear how it went. Where did you get her names, i love them. Good job you guys.
Post a Comment