Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January...

January came and went... and here I thought being in the last part of pregnancy January would last forever... guess I was wrong. We did a few fun things... but I'll let pictures do the explaining. I'm due in 3 weeks and it's a little unreal. I'm still working and feel great... as long as I have my daily Mt Dew of course. I've had weekly appointments now for a couple of weeks and I'm dilated at 1 1/2 cm and 70% effaced. She's on her way people!

A few pictures.....

Jay, Kurt and the little Auzzie boys snowboarding
Jay went snowboarding with Bob, Bob's brother, Kurt and these two Auzzie kids while I hung out with my cute prima Krista and Jackson for the day

Cute Jackson... Loving the Care Bear suit.. :)
He actually hated it and wanted nothing to do with it

My Prima and I hanging out

Cute Prima & Bob
We miss you guys!

Devon, Heidi, Jay and myself at the Grizzlies hockey game which was a lot of fun

Out to lunch with cousin David and Bruce after a morning of frolf...

Christmas 2008
Here's a picture of the Roger Arnell clan over Christmas... minus Aaron :( that I stole it from my sister-in-law. Thanks Jacki!

Gwen's "area" of our room

Some of you have been asking.. so here you go...
Due 3 weeks from TODAY!

We'll keep you updated on the next few weeks :)

17 comments:

The Oylers said...

Heather! Yay 3 weeks that is so exciting. Can't wait to see her cute face. You look so great. So when are you done working? I wish I could see you. When are you guys heading out of Utah for good? Take care. By the way I love the name Gwen.

The Oylers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Hey I was just wondering why Jay hasn't written about how I killed him in ping pong? You should post the pics, it was pretty brutal.

Lauren said...

Wowsers! It sounds like you're going to have her early! Hooray! I'm getting so excited to get that obligatory text! You're getting ginormous, but I'm glad you're feeling so well. Best of luck in these last couple weeks! Love you tons!

The Carey's said...

Good lUck ! I hope everything goes ok, and i can't wait to see pictures. Try to get as much slep as you can now...because you won't get any for the next ten or so years.

Julie said...

Such a cute belly. I love that you have Gwen's "area". Must have a small apartment. Her cradle is sure cute. February babies are the best. Just when you feel good enough to go outside, it's spring! Stay comfortable, if that's possible.

Devo said...

Tan bonita la Gwen va? Estoy orando fuertemente para que Gwen no tenga la nariz de Ricker.

DeeAura said...

Yahoo!!! It's just right around the corner! I'm so excited for you guys! You look so dang cute, and Gwen's little corner is darling! Good luck these next few weeks! :)

Cami said...

You look great! So, so excited for you! Enjoy the next few weeks. :)

Erin said...

Oh Heath, we wish so much we could be there for little Gwen's arrival!! We can't wait to hear how everything goes- get lots of rest these next few weeks- it will be the last time for the rest of your life :)

Krista Griffiths said...

Prima!!! I can't believe you have less than 3 weeks!!! Oh I can't wait to see pictures of your little cutie!! Keep me updated when you go to the dr! You two are going to be such cute parents!!

Kathryn said...

3 weeks are you kidding me?! Where did the time go?! Love the cute lil "baby area" in your room. Good luck! :)

Yari said...

Ay ya va a nacer Gwen!!! Que emocion!!

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

Ya look pretty cute there! So maybe little Gwen will be addicted to Mt. Dew as well... Mt. Dew in an baby bottle...hummmm...jan

Roger Arnell said...

I finally found you. Liked it a lot better when you were on Xanga. Great Post. Be sure to let us know about your Dr. Appointment tomorrow

Allison Hill said...

Yay your so close! Keep me posted on how your doing! Fingers crossed that we both have them early! :)

Julie said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!