Wednesday, April 4, 2012

February 28th!

On Gwen's birthday Jay was able to take a two hour lunch break, so we took advantage and met him at a near by pizza joint. YUM! We love the pizza and the kids love the arcade games. After a hour or so we walked across the street and got her some ice cream. We said goodbye to dad and I asked Gwen what she wanted to do next. A park? A store? Frolf? New-house? Her reply: "Grandma's house". So Grandma's house we go. I put Oscar down for a nap there and we just hung out and had fun.





Gwen's little buddy Koen, gave this Minnie to Gwen for her birthday. She LOVES her!


Gwen at her Mickey Mouse party...


I don't have Gwen's birthday party pictures yet, currently our computer is full... so I'll get around to that hopefully sometime soon... So until then, it's photos from my phone. :)

1 comment:

Radfords said...

Happy Birthday Gwen!! I can't believe how big she is! Such a gorgeous girl.