The month of April, was mostly spent at home while Jay revered from his surgery. We did make it to a wedding, and Quinn came over a few times while Jacki was out of town and we also celebrated my 32nd Birthday. 32! Seriously crazy! My birthday was awesome. Isn't it always just a good day, just because it's your birthday? I love it! Thank you, family & friends for all the phone calls, drop-by's, Facebook messages & text messages... You definitely put a smile on my face. I met Jay for lunch at Truffle-hunter. I realized when we were there, that I ate there last year for my birthday too. I think I'm starting a new tradition... and I like it! That afternoon was spent with Gwen while Oscar napped, we played outside and she made me laugh with all her silliness, as always. That night Kat dog came and watched the kids (and put them to bed.. a gift in itself) while Jay took me to a movie.It was quite the perfect day! This getting older thing, just keeps getting better and better. ;)
Here are pictures from the month of April...
This kid is a DREAM when it comes to sleep. And Mum loves him for it!
We went to a wedding and it was a beautiful day and the temple was gorgeous
The reception was in the Brides backyard and they had 4 goats, two of them being just baby ones. Adorable! I was holding Oscar BUT could not contain him any longer... he jumped out of my arms and ran after them for a very long time. I apologize tiny goats. He just wanted to give you a hug. =)
My girl is quite girly these days
Having fun with Quinn & Avie
I guess playgroup wore them out...
The Laurels in our word surprised me with a cake for my birthday. They are the cutest girls ever and I'm going to miss them when they all leave for college this summer =(
Ricker Blues!
Hair cut, yet again!
The neighborhood boys LOVE Oscar. They come and knock on my door all the time to see if Oscar can play or just say hi to him. It's adorable! This boy pictured is De Angelo.. he loves Oscar the most.
We made a fort for Gwen on day and within minutes if was full of all her "friends".
Hanging with my Girly on my Birthday =)
Oscar LOVES to be read to lately... book after book.. he never tires
Ringpop... giddy with delight!
These two are starting to play more with each other, sometimes it's playful and sometimes it's not. For some reason they like to tackle each other then just sit on top of the them until mom comes to the rescue
Bubbles!
Miss Avie Jean
My Sweet Pea
Kids loving play group...
and I have no idea what Gwen is doing behind Finn's ear
Miss Quinn
Love it when Quinn comes to play
And a Great month it was! =)
Love, Los Rickters
No comments:
Post a Comment