Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm Going There Some Day!



We went to a wedding last month and the Sealer told the newly weds that they should have a picture of the temple in each of their kids bedrooms and to tell them everyday that, that is where Daddy took Mom to be married forever and ever. We decided to be better at taking them to the Temple. They're a little crazy, so often times we think it's more trouble than its worth ( I know, I know... how horrible). But they loved it. Everything about it. Except for when we left each fountain.... they had little fits until they saw the next fountain. ;) Oscar loved the ducks in the pond, I could barley contain him, he was so excited. And currently one of Gwen's favorite songs is 'I love to see the Temple'. I love hearing her little voice sing the words and hum the words she doesn't know. I could listen to it all day.

What a beautiful day it was... 
and I'm not just talking about the weather.

No comments: