I can NOT believe it's May. And I know I start out all of my posts like this. But Seriously... what the heck! We had a great couple of months, including a very wet March, that I believe it was some kind of record. But we don't mind the rain... makes for great cozy cuddly days. =)
To be honest, I can't even remember what we did in March. I do know that Jay was super busy with work and school and it seemed like we rarely saw him. But we would meet up for lunch a couple of times a week, otherwise the kids wouldn't see him on that day, so that was something we looked froward to on those days. Also the Kimming-Karr family came for a visit over Spring break and that was a lot of fun.We did LOTS of visiting and hanging out. We loved it! Thanks for coming you guys. We sure love you! Xoxo
To be honest, I can't even remember what we did in March. I do know that Jay was super busy with work and school and it seemed like we rarely saw him. But we would meet up for lunch a couple of times a week, otherwise the kids wouldn't see him on that day, so that was something we looked froward to on those days. Also the Kimming-Karr family came for a visit over Spring break and that was a lot of fun.We did LOTS of visiting and hanging out. We loved it! Thanks for coming you guys. We sure love you! Xoxo
These pictures are all from my phone... and they're mostly of the kids, surprise, surprise. ;)
Enjoying a dry spring day =)
My Clean Little Mister!
We had Quinn over a couple of times because she was on Spring Break from school. They played dolls, rode bikes, had tea parties and dug for worms. Gwen was in HEAVEN!
It's not everyday this gal will sit on my lap long enough for a photo to be taken...
So I soak it up when I can =)
Avie had her first birthday and she got this cute water table. The cousins loved it and and when no adult was looking, Oscar decided it was an above ground kiddie pool.
The Gwenster... Little Jay JR
This was the day Oscar finally climbed onto the coffee table, after months with no success. Victory!
My Sleepy Sleepersons
Oscarito!
Gwencita
A tantrum in all it's Glory!
Long story short.. We found Gwen like this. After we told her how disgusting and gross it was, she replies; "it's just poo, dad". You're right Gwen, carry on!
Who needs a puppy to clean up your floors when you have an Oscy =)
Proof that the Kimmings-Karr's were here... ONE PHOTO! Jono with Soy & Gwen playing Beatles Rockband.
These three cousins will all be the same school grade. They are SO cute together! Oscar just loves these little girls =)
The Masked Retrieve is BACK!
This was during Avie's birthday party, Quinn pushing Gwen on the swing
Don't worry mom, I'm saving it for later ;)
This is Oscar's signature "more" face, along with an "Aw aw aw" noise. It's hilarious!
My THREE year old. So grown up these days.
This was also Avie's birthday party... playing on the tractor
"Mom, can I have some of that large Dt. Coke, please?"
I love this little face... snotty and all!
Dad must have something they want... ;)
And that was our March! =)
Much love, The Rickters
No comments:
Post a Comment