Pictures.... Pictures.... Pictures.... okay... mostly of our adorable doble nephew

Sawyer just chillin

Les, Josh and Sawyercito at Olive Garden

Jathan and I

Jay baby chillin with Sawyer baby

Jay and the baby

Sawyer.... always gotta be standing :)

Sawyer doin his thing...

And again....

Licking the his car seat

Golden Corral with Jay's Aunt Liz, Uncle Kevin and cousin Kam (with a K)
Take care, Heather

Sawyer just chillin

Les, Josh and Sawyercito at Olive Garden

Jathan and I

Jay baby chillin with Sawyer baby

Jay and the baby

Sawyer.... always gotta be standing :)

Sawyer doin his thing...

And again....

Licking the his car seat

Golden Corral with Jay's Aunt Liz, Uncle Kevin and cousin Kam (with a K)
Take care, Heather
5 comments:
Too cute!! I just love the pucker shot...he's simply adorable....no bias either :)
When are we going to see you and Jay? We will be in Provo Wednesday evening... will you? We expect you to come and "chill" with us just like you do with Les and Josh. (We may need some help with Sawyer too. Les and Josh will not be there to change diapers!)
So cute! I love how Sawyer likes to lick his car seat! Hilarious!
Heath- you think Dave's a kid hog?? All of your pictures are of Sawyer!!! Looks like you guys get way more time with him than we do! Dave is jealous of you :) Let's hang out soon- I miss you guys! Shakes later?
That's a cute neph you got. I wonder if your kids will look exactly the same.
Post a Comment