Tuesday, October 10, 2006

More frolf

All is Well in our world. We went down to Provo friday night to go to dinner with our (mine and Josh's) uncle. we went to (dont get too jealous Roger), Golden Corral. good stuff. Josh and I went and played some Frolf early saturday morning, while our beauties slept.
Les came up yesterday and went shopping with Heather. They had a splendid time, and spent their hard earned money...they are the bread winners of the familiy. (thanks). ((we'll take our turn someday)). they followed the Arnell tradition, and went to Taco Bell to eat. Josh came up from Provo too, and we all met at the Frolf Course!!! The Dobles, Sawyer, and our friend Preston all play

Y ahora, Las Fotos!!

P1010068
Soy yur makin a pretty funny face.

P1010071
Sawyercito con el Tio Jay

P1010073
Aunt Hedow makin him laugh.

P1010084
FROLFING!!!!

P1010091
Sawyer is a Frolfin fool!!!

P1010092
Elmer Fudd.

P1010095
that Josh guy sure is odd... not me though.

P1010100
Hole #4

P1010102
Preston in action.

P1010103
Me... I think it went about 4 feet.

P1010113
And he's spent.

P1010107
Ah, how pretty...

P1010115
And finally...the camera woman herself, with some wierd lookin guy.


So, thats our weekend in a big nutshell. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Leslie Ricker said...

Who is that hot chick with that baby?? I know, I know...it's a great photo!! Thanks Jay...I'll get you back, no worries! What's the plan this weekend?? Disc golf maybe??

Leslie Ricker said...

So Heath and Jay note...that above is how you really comment...and by the way...nice pic of Jay and Josh! Could our boys be any cooler?? Or any more like John? Seriously....

Roger Arnell said...

Two Brothers and two sisters... just having too much fun. Jay... I will hit Golden Corral in less than a month! Good pictures... thanks for sharing.

Pam Anderson said...

With as many pictures as you take of the nephew I think it may be interesting to see what you do with your own offspring someday.

Hannah Oyler said...

Hey guys! How goes it? We miss you guys and wish we could hang out sometime.We love checking in on you to see what fun stuff you are up to. It helps us feel like we aren't so far apart. Anyways, you have a super cute nephew and you two are super cute too. Well I am glad all is going well and hopefully we will hear from you soon. Love you guys.

Teri Crawford said...

Great post!! I love the pictures of Sawyer! (You too Jay and Heath, Les and Josh) I am dying here without my sisters. I am sister-less in Oregon! Good thing Jacki and Todd are here! Miss you all! Teri