Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Picture time

Picture time...

Erin, myself and lars at a friends baby blessing

Jay, Griffin and Dave... Oh' the love

Sawyer struttin his stuff

Sawyer sitting with Grandpa

Leslie, Sleepy baby, Jay and Pratt
(Jay's mission buddy)

Hanging with Lars one last time...
before she moves to AZ

Some disc golf..

Ricker & Jay

Olive Garden
Bob, Prima, Leslie and Ricker

Jay, Sawyer and I

At a reception... a bunch of Jay's co-workers

Rodizio with the fam

Still eating...

Nap on cool Dave

Sawyer sportin his new Aggie shirt

Leslie, myself and Julz

Jaylo with cute baby Ricker

Take care ya'll...

5 comments:

Teri Crawford said...

Great pictures Heath! Very envious sister here!!! You are soo cute! Miss you. Teri

Leslie Ricker said...

I think my body is still digesting all the protein we ate at Rodizios'........but it was worth it!!

Lauren Layne said...

Jay, try Samba grill at Gateway. Just as good, and a tiny bit cheaper :)

Julie Kirby said...

With all the photos of that kid, it almost seems like he is your own. All your friends have such interesting names.

Pam Anderson said...

I get the feeliing your new neph is loved.