Thursday, September 21, 2006

Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary To Us!!!! We made it!! 1 great year! I give Heather a big pat on the back for putting up with me. She is great and we have had a wonderful year, and can't wait to have many many more. We wanted to go camping to celebrate, but since we live in Utah, we get snow in September. so we just stayed home and had a weekend all to ourselves. No cell phones, no laptop, just some good old fashioned Heather and Jay time.. If you know what I mean. It was great. We played some frisbee golf, and went out to dinner to a Brazilian steakhouse called Rodizio Grill. It was excelente! you get unlimited salad (for the ladies) and unlimited Meat, they had 17 different kinds of meat that night including sweet and spicy chicken, top sirloin, (cooked 5 different ways), fish, etc. More meat than you could eat in a year. Roger would have been in Heaven (we can go when you’re here if you want). Well all in all we had a splendid time. I have the best wife ever. Good work Rog and Jude! I appreciate it.
Well, I started school a few weeks ago, so we're a little busier around here. not as much time for Frisbee Golf. The weather doesn’t really allow us to go anyways. I am taking 16 credit hours, but it doesn’t seem like too bad of a semester. this semester and one more and I’ll be done. (please don’t judge me on my punctuation, I’ll get better someday). Here’s a few fotografias. nosotros esperamos que les gusten.

Baby Saw-your-buns loving his aunt hedow... I'm pretty sure he just blew a bubble

Ricker and Jay... The before shot
The during shot
Todd Alder Arnell.... 1992 :) Love ya Toddy!
Froflin it up
Frolfin for the anniversary
Headin out to dinner
Jay lookin his best at Rodizio Grill
Take care....

11 comments:

Julie Kriby said...

I totally remember Todd & that hair do. What was up with that? I don't even think it was cool in 1992, just weird. He's his own punk I guess. You look so different with the hair gone. You're like a supermodel with so many different looks. I can't believe it's been a year. You guys still need to order your pics from me, you know. How many do I owe you? I can't remember.

Randy Crawford said...

I'm sure Heather is a great wife. But, I am pretty sure that Teri is the best wife ever. Therefore, I, not you, have the best wife ever.
Congrats on making thru the first year. Bleeding rear and all!
-Randy

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! With a combination like Heath and Jay...the good times will just keep getting better all the time :) I love you guys!

Pam Anderson said...

I too remember the Toddy do. I thought it was quite stylish...in an Oregoneon kind of way.

Julie Rowlett said...

Wow. Jay I've never been so attracted to you as I am right now. And Heather...you really are the luckiest girl around.
17 different kinds of meat? How many different animals do you think you ate that night? I ate one yesterday. A moose. I ate the whole thing.
Happy one year! For your first present, I will give you...ME! Next Saturday! (I have a couple others just laying around).
See you soon!

Krista Griffiths said...

Nice hair Jay! Congrats on a year guys! That is super fun! We miss you! Are you coming up for dinner tomorrow??

Jacki Arnell said...

I got some good laughs out of Todd's 1992 re-creation. Thanks!!! He's been gone hunting for about 10 days now, so he'll be a mountain man when he gets home tomorrow. I'll have to post a picture of that look...

~ Jacki

Amanda Radford said...

Congrats you guys! Well don't forget about us down here! Call us sometime!

Fro and Brownie

Roger Arnell said...

Enjoyed your posting and the comments. Yes, we are glad you made it through the year and still like each other.
Love you two, Dad Arnell

Todd Arnell said...

Jay you should have kept your hair that way Heather would have grown to love it. And by the way it was 91, 92 and 93 of straight coolness. Happy Anniversary. Love ya, Toddy

Leslie Ricker said...

Todd...I laughed so hard at your comment! I do remember that you were pretty cool in school, even with the haircut!! Congrats you two on the 1-year! Glad your part of the Rickter Clan Heath!! They're the coolest....