Some pictures while up in Malad and Ashlee's funeral...

Jay, Aaron, JR, Heath and Toddy

Jenn and Aaron at their best

Jay with baby Sawyer.... I don't know who's mimicking who....

The casket bearers and Ashlee's beautful casket

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Alder

I just liked this shot.....

Heath, Logan, Toddy, Jenn, Taurean and Aaron

Toddy and little Logy

JeniAne, Ms Ballerina Toddy and Heath

The Arnell's, Aunt Wendy and Uncle Jeff... and JeniAne

Jay, Aaron, JR, Heath and Toddy

Jenn and Aaron at their best

Jay with baby Sawyer.... I don't know who's mimicking who....

The casket bearers and Ashlee's beautful casket

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Alder

I just liked this shot.....

Heath, Logan, Toddy, Jenn, Taurean and Aaron

Toddy and little Logy

JeniAne, Ms Ballerina Toddy and Heath

The Arnell's, Aunt Wendy and Uncle Jeff... and JeniAne
Laters..
7 comments:
Hey guys...thanks for letting us chill with you guys for the week! Saywer loves you both already! When's our roadtrip to Jackson???
Aaron's new do looks great. I was wondering if he'd wear his skirt & cutoff white shirt again but was glad to see him dressed in something else. Thanks for the photos.
Aaron's lookin' pretty good these days!!
Okay, so now you can gloat that you see Sawyer all the time. We are Jealous! Thanks for posting the pictures.
I am so jealous Heather! Great pictures by the way. Can't wait till Thanksgiving! Teri
Great post. Pictures are always a plus but it's good to see what you are up too even though we haven't seen you in YEARS.
Hey...guys. Really, its been too long. Whaddya say we get together soon? Maybe in a few weeks? Awesome. Yeah, that sounds great.
Man I'm so tired of living out of a suitcase. Maybe I could borrow some of your clothes when I stay at hotel rickter, heathbar? Maybe that red shirt? Thats a freakin cute one. :)
Post a Comment