Les and Josh were staying with us for a few days and it was finally Jay and Heath's turn to have Sawyer time.... minus diapers... baby steps people!! It was a lot of fun and baby Sawyer can blow bubbles like a pro now (thanks to Me). We had a fun weekend, we helped Josh and Les move into their new place... I say fun cause I had the hardest job.... playing with the baby :) Then Sunday evening, we had Alfredo with the dobles, Dave and Erin Linthorst, then later Griffin and Kristen, and Marc DiVall (Jay's mission buddy) joined us for some oreo shakes. It was MUY Beuno :)
Then on Labor day we went swimming at a really cool place with slides, diving boards and high platforms... way fun! Then we delighted ourselves with Taco Time... some crispy bean burritos...can life get any better?? Then off for some frisbee golf!!! There were a bunch of us there and it was a lot of fun and we didn't even lose any disc's. Jay loves the game so much I don't know what he'll do when the snow comes.... he'll probably go anyways.... solo that is.
6 comments:
Nice back. OUch. Looks painful. You guys have such a fun family. Sawyer is lucky to have joined ya'lls.
My turn soon to get Sawyer to myself! I can't wait. I noticed the soccer ball on Sawyer's outfit, what a cutie, such a Ricker/Arnell.
This Aunt is very jealous!!
Thanks for letting us use your pad! We sure do miss you guys though! Can't believe you frolfed without us! Oh well...we're going to look up courses in Hawaii for when we go...how jealous is Jay??
So fun to be back in Utah to hang out again! I love my prima! Do you know who Jay Ricker is?? (ha ha ha) he is not so bad himself.
"Baby steps"... I like that. Thanks for the update. Yep we are missing little Sawyer... and of course Leslie and Josh. We will see you all soon!
Post a Comment