Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hola, Como Estan???

Hello people! We had a fun couple of weeks, hanging out with
friends, frolfling,eating....what else is there really? Just kidding! Oh' and I FINALLY purchased my very own temple dress and accessories.... a year later... I waste no time! Jay just got a second job teaching spanish at an academy here is salt lake. He'll teach 2 nights a week for now.
He's pretty excited and I'm sure proud of him for keeping up his spanish!
but here are some pictures...

Julie came to say goodbye before her journey back home... we already miss her terribly

A night out on the town... or frolfing. Sawyer being a trooper

Out to eat with Jay's mission buddy Devon and his wife Krystal, Les, and Josh. For those who don't know.... I work with Krystal (but she's with the boys and I'm with the girls) and Jay works with Devon at both of their jobs.... we're practically the same people :) We went to TGI Friday's...it was our first time and it was pretty good.

Devin with the baby



Lambert came into town with her new Husby John and a bunch of us got together at Wingers... it should be noted that everyone here is from Oregon... minus the Ohio'n Erin... but she's been adopted in!

John and Lambert......Aaron and Alicia Paxson

Erin & I

Half the gang...
Erin, Dave, Griffin, Ricker and Leslie

Angelie, Jay and I

Sawyer looking adorable

Erin, Dave and the baby... cool dave is always a Sawyer HOG!! :)
And... Jay and I hanging out at home!!!

Hope all is well! Love you guys...... Heather

10 comments:

Roger Arnell said...

I cannot believe that you guys are having fun without me. Not nearly as exciting up here.

Josh Ricker said...

Hola dobles...it's nice to be in so many of your posts. At least you admit that we see you so often because of our red-headed wonder. Fun times we've had! -Josh

Leslie Ricker said...

Miss you already...and it's been 20 minutes!! Sunday?? Yours or ours?? Whoever hosts...cooks!! Let me know!

Lauren Layne said...

Apparently LAmbert didn't get the stripe memo :)Last night I got to hog the LInthorsts from you and it was great! Except I had to put up with Drolli, but you take the good with the bad, j/k! Love you guys, can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Jay said...

we can do it here, we have cold cereal, frozen cinnamon rolls, toast and instant oatmeal. which one do you guys want?

Amy said...

Cute photos, Rickers!

Krista Griffiths said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the pictures! Always fun to see what your up to! Congrats on the new job Jay. That should be super cool! Well I am watching friends so I have to go. Ha ha ha. Love ya

Leslie Ricker said...

Cold cereal, for sure!! Ya right...not when alfredo is on the menu!! See ya Sunday....

Teri Crawford said...

No fair! Looked like a lot of fun!! Teri

Shauna Arnell said...

hay, I've been in Provo for a month now and I've only seen heather once, come on Jay you have to share her.