Tuesday, November 7, 2006

The pancake toe

Listen up people!
My pancake is not alone in this world! There are two.. that's right, there are two living pancakes. Now..... to my family who think my little toe is the ugliest thing in this world.... study these photo's well... if you need to, imagine the portrait of my pancake Jen drew on our refrigerator at home. One of these pancakes belongs to my good friend Julie and the other to me. Lets see if you really do know my pancake....
And now, for those of you who have not yet witnessed the pancake or wondering what the heck it is… here you go...
Pancake Toe: A pancake toe is the littlest toe, it also is a little confused on which direction its supposed to be facing. Typically, your baby toe should be facing up looking towards you, but a pancake toe, faces left or right, depending on what foot the pancake is located. The pancake toe has a particularly odd look, almost looking like your pointer finger. The pancake toe also has a peculiar soft surface on its back side, due to the back of the pancake located against its other toe rather then the bottom of your shoe’s, socks or earth.

Whose belongs to who?


P1010004
Pancake 1


P1010181
Pancake dos
coming soon...... my second to last toe. but for now, I'll just thank my dad for that one..

11 comments:

Leslie Ricker said...

Way too easy...give us some real challenges would ya!! Heather's pancake toe in photo #2 is the true and only pancake toe...it truly looks flat like a pancake, unlike the toe in picture #1 which is just simply turned sideways...sorry Julz....but your pancake is a sore comparison to the real thing!!

Shauna Arnell said...

#2 is defanitly heathers, I'd recognize that toe anywhere

Lauren Laybe said...

Oh Heather, how i love you, let me count the ways. This is the funniest entry ever and I loved it. Even without reading the comments of your flesh and blood I was going to guess #2. I guess I'll just have to wait in anticipation to see if I was correct or not. Now, pair that pancake with the bird mouth and we're in business :)

Erin Linthorst said...

Heath- you are so cute! I am going to say #2 is yours- we are going to miss you guys so much! We have to do shakes when we get back from Ohio. Thanks for a fun movie last night!

Julie Kirby said...

I don't know who's toe is who's but that 2nd toe is freaky weird.

Roger arnell said...

My vote is #2... because I recognize the toe right next to the one you have explanind. It looks a lot like mine!

Randy Crawford said...

You chicks have some weird flippin' feet!

Jeff Arnell said...

Pancake dos is the winner.

Teri Crawford said...

Apparently some people don't seem to get the uniqueness of the pancake toe. Photo #2 is Heath. Chase agrees with me. Teri

Hannah Oyler said...

I would know that toe in #2 anywhere! iT IS DEFFINATELY Heaths

Pam Anderson said...

I think your toes are worse than mine and mine are pretty bad. P