Monday, November 20, 2006

Family in town

Okay... so some of you were a little familiar with the pancake....almost all of you in fact... but I still stand firm that my pancake is not alone... pero que ever!

We had a fun couple of weeks with my ma and pa in town and terbear of course. I think she gave me a run for my money with the favorite aunt bit.... she does diapers and feedings... I can't compete with that. Luckily, I'm a pro at bubbles! anyway, it was fun to have them in town and of course see the little guy a bit more!
Oh' and a Happy Birthday's to Chad and Chase.... oh' and little Cort... who can't be left out :) We wish we could have been there to celebrate! I miss you boys more then you know and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Well looks like for Thanksgiving we're going to have a Heathbar and Jaylo bash! we're not quite sure what will be on the menu... I guess we'll have to see what restaurants will be opened :) JK.... kind of.

Okay, here are some pictures of the last couple of weeks....

P1010006
For Halloween we celebrated our 2 year!
We went out to eat then watched a scary movie! the Omen... pretty good people!

P1010007
Here we are at the Pizza Factory the night before Les and Josh took off for Hawaii

P1010014
Everyone at the Pizza Factory.

P1010029
Jay hanging with Sawyer

P1010022
Sawyer loving his aunt Hedow!!!

P1010102
We picked up Teri from the airport late one night then ate dinner at the Red Iguana...
it is one of our favorite places to eat here in Salt Lake... and they all loved it too :)

P1010113
Yummy....

P1010035
Sawyer looking adorable!

P1010116
Taco Time anyone?

P1010132
A bunch of us went out to eat the other night then went bowling. Here are a few of us!

P1010142
Jaylo and Heathbar.... and Griffin sneakin a peak

P1010104
And one more of the cute Sawyer!

Well that's all for now people... Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Love you all....

7 comments:

Leslie Ricker said...

Cort thought Jay was Bob in that middle picture with Sawyer....both him and Chase, and Sawyer say "hello and they miss you and can't wait for Christmas break to see you guys!!" Don't worry...we're not having too much fun without you!! Love you....Les, Chase, Cort and Sawyer-buns...

Roger Arnell said...

We will be missing you on TDay. Wish there was some way to send you some food over the Internet! Take care of Shauna for us.

Jay Ricker said...

you should invent that program Roger, you'd make billions.

Julie Kirby said...

You haven't been married for two years. It's been 1 hasn't it? I was prego with evelyn at your wedding right? I'm so confused.

Heath Ricker said...

Julie.... our 2 year since we "hooked up" :) sorry to confuse.

Erin Linthorst said...

Heath- you can´t be having fun without us! Bowling looked like a good time- I am sure we will have many stories to share. We are in La Paz right now- going to have guinea pig for Thanksgiving! Not really- but they are everywhere! Machu Pichu was amazing- Bolivia is a crazy place- and we have had fun but are excited to come home and be true vecinos! Adios!! -Erin

Julie Rowlett said...

Aww, I am standing by you with the other pancake toe thing. My pancake is just a bit more...fluffy than yours.

Cute pictures! You're hair looks awesome. Both of you. Hope you had a fabulous thanksgiving! Miss you both--for different reasons. :)