Just so everyone knows, the doctor and I were right, it was that pill that was hurting me. I stopped taking them a few days ago and ever since ive felt great. i am still taking the other, and i havnt noticed any bad side effects. Heather bought us a Crohns Disease book, so we are learning lots about what i have. i think that she worries about me a lot less now that i feel better...she took great care of me while i was "sick", so now ill have to do the cooking, cleaning, etc. for her. thanks for all of your concern. just wanted to let everyone know that i feel mucho mejor( much better) thanks, peace. jay
5 comments:
Hi Jay! I am so glad you are feeling better. Believe me, I know what it's like to throw up multiple times a day! I am 20 weeks pregnant now and still suffering from morning sickness. Although the last two weeks I have been throwing up about 3 times a week instead of 3 times a day. It still sucks, but I'll take what I can get. Take care of yourself and that beautiful wife of yours! ~Angela
jayman-i was suprised to hear about your Crohns diagnosis! i am glad you are feeling better. on of my best friends has been living with it for years-i know it can be a real struggle. lots of prayers and love to you and heath<3 love, amers
I just realized you guys have a web site AND that you have a disease. You're diseased. That's cool. At least you always have something to talk about with strangers.
Jay we are so glad you have you back among the living! I was missing my daily phone calls from you!! I miss you when you don't call me!! Don't let you feeling better be an excuse for Heather to stop cooking those yummy meals for you..you need to put some weight back on! You are skinny, skinny!! Tell Heath we decided to have the shower at 3pm so she could make it on time! Let her know for me, okay! Love you guys and I guess we'll see you when the fam arrives in 2 weeks or so!!
Hey Jay and Heather it's kylee shields, yeah a blast from the past. I'm really sorry to hear about the Crohn's disease...I actually know quite a bit about it because my best friend has a really severe case and was diagnose about 4 years ago. I hope that you are getting it under control. Congrats on the whole marriage thing, you both deserve to be happy, kylee
Post a Comment