We went to my cousin's baby blessing on Sunday and we were able to see LOTS of cousin, aunts, uncles and Grandma....

Making faces with our cute cousins

Can't forget a picture without Grandma...

Making faces with our cute cousins

Can't forget a picture without Grandma...
Jay's having surgery next Tuesday for his fistula... Yes Ang... for that thing we showed you last summer :) I might have to take the day off since they don't make appointments around clients schedule and they won’t tell us what time he goes in until the day before. Kind of lame…. but whatever. It will be good to finally get Jay’s fistula healed… it’s been 2½ years. My poor boy. Anyway, take care you all… Heath
5 comments:
I'm posting a comment so you know folks are reading. I'm glad you know what you have...even if it sucks. At least now you can deal with it. Pam
Hey..nice photos guys! We knew you could do it!! Good luck with the surgery and post some pics of that, okay!
I am so amazed that you guys posted pictures. THis is fabulous. Keep em coming, and Jay, good luck with everything. You know you are in my prayers :)
Yahoo! I got mentioned in your entry, I feel so special! Goodluck Jay, I hope all goes well, but I'm sure it will. Take care! ~Ang
people like photos more than words...esp if they're in them.
Post a Comment