Saturday, November 30, 2013

November

As I write this, November was 4 months ago. Thank goodness for photos to remind me of what went on. ;) I will try and sum up different things we did through photos. 

Gwen made this Pilgrim hat in Preschool and wore it for a whole week. I love that she makes things and actually wears them. Other kids take them home and they're lost within a day, but not Gwen. She wears them proud and hangs them up nicely, like in this photo at night. She is pretty funny. 


Otis practicing sitting up. After I took the photo, I walked away and Otis decided he didn't want to be in the chair and fell out, not so gracefully and landed on his head. His poor big head that he can't hold up very good. ;)

Still a little grin after his fall... 

Just another day with these kids... 

Then Oscar all on his own, got up, climbed into Otis' crib and gave him some loves. 
We all just can't get enough of little Otis. 

Gwen got home from pre-school one day and just plopped herself on the couch like this and didn't move for an hour, exhausted from her school day, I suppose. ;)


I walked into the bathroom to help Oscar put his pants back on and I was clearly too late. Avie was already on it. I tried to help anyway, but I was informed that he didn't need my help... Avie is helping. 

Avie and Oscar helping out little Otie... 

About once a month we find this girl asleep in the hallway. This time she puft her little birthday hat on the nightlight. Probably not such a great idea. ;)

I teach Sunday school and all the kids love to hold Otis during primary (Jay is in YM's and can't take him last hour) So he kicks back in Primary and listens to the kids sing songs. It's our favorite part of Sunday. ;) 

This girl is ready for church!! 


Finn's birthday!
Finn turned 4 "Just like Gwen" These two are absolute adorable together! 







Just another rainy day... 

Enjoying some cuddles with my Otie bear

Love this smile!
Made Ninno a Minion hat for his birthday! :)

Reese napped at our house one day and when I left her she was on the bed... when I came back to get her she was on the floor. ha! Woops. 

I just love this little boy!


Pupusas!!!





Gwen's soccer season came to an end and we celebrated the season at Godfather's.
 Here is Gwen with her medal. She was quite pleased. 





 Otis fell asleep in this carrier... his giant head! It's my favorite! 





Trying on A Minion hat I sold on Etsy...





 Oscar asleep and Gwen barely hanging on... 

 Gwen was sick in the middle of the night and threw up a couple of times. The next day Gwen decided that she should still be a princess even if she was sick. 

 She cracks me up! :) 

 Just another outfit for the Gwenster... it's November and she sports the swimsuit. 


 Gross! But my poor Otie. Has been sick every month this winter. :(


Over Thanksgiving weekend we had the Linthorst crew come and stay with us. Sadly I have no pictures. Having too much fun, I guess. We spent Thanksgiving over at my parents' house and most of the family was there. Guy Hill and two of his boys also came into town so we were able to see him and little Ryan. Love it when friends come home! :)