Jacki had a Friday off and was taking her girls to the Children's Museum and Quinn wanted to take Gwen. Last minute, I mean... really, last minute (Jacki was in my driveway picking up Gwen) when I decided that we wanted to join them. So I threw some clothes on and off we went. It was such a fun day. I had never been there, so my kids were in heaven! We were there till it closed, if that tells ya anything. ;)
Here they are at the water station... Gwen was drenched my the end.
Oscar found a slide...
And they LOVED the veterinarian station. They were here for a long time too.
Otis is a champ and so chill...
Pictures...
The Dora exhibit...
Oscar... in different stages of not wanting to share... stinker..
If I remember right, he went to time-out after this episode. Stinker!
The clay station...
Otis was a dreamboat!
So calm and patient and enjoyed watching the other kids having fun. He's the best!
Last, but not least... the Theater. Hilarious. They entertained us for hours. literally. ;)
Quin and Gwen busted out "When I'm 64" by the Beatles and the crowd was quite impressed they even knew that song. They were so cute!
And pictures from Jacki...
much better than my blurry ones...
Lastly, here's a few videos of the girls singing...
Thanks for the fun Jacki, Quinn and Avie!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment