Thursday, November 21, 2013

September

Otis at 5 months and we can't get enough of him... 





We had beautiful 90 degree weather and we went swimming as much as we could...





We had a whole lot of friends join us... and somehow convinced them all to line up for a picture. ;)

Gwen, always coming up with something fun to do...

Oscy enjoying Aunt Teri


Jenn's family came into town for a few days and these three had quite the fun together... 





A sleeping Oscar...

The Arnell babies...  Maddie (1), Truman (8 months), Otis (5 months)


Happy 8th anniversary to us! This boy puts a smile on my face daily with his cuteness and happiness... 
We ended our night at Outback and enjoyed a lovely evening together. 


Jacki sent this picture to me, Gwen was playing over and they had a cute picnic... 



And more of Otie Bear... just because... 





We had our ward Turkey Shoot and had a blast!
Jay shot 12 for 12 and I had a lousy year with 10 for 12



Marrissa Fox trying it out... 


It was nearing crocheting season and I was sick of heading out to the garage or closet every time I needed something... so I found this lovely thing.. I love it!


Gwen helping me make cookies... the dough, her favorite part. She would rather have dough than the cookies.






No comments: