Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Halloween

For Halloween Gwen wanted to be a unicorn so I decided I'd make her a hat. She LOVED the idea! Oscar wanted to be Jack, the pumpkin king, so I decided I should make him a hat too. They loved their new hats and have been wearing them all the time. And of course, Otis is my Charley Brown, so how could I not dress him up like that. He made the perfect Charlie Brown. :) 

We went to our wards Halloween Party and the kids had a blast! I originally had Gwen in a sweatsuit... but it was too big and just didn't look that cute. So for Halloween we decided to put her in her normal attire... leggings and a skirt. It was perfect and suited her well. I borrowed the suit vest from a good friend for Oscar's costume, then luckily I had a pin-stripped shirt and then I made his bow-tie out of felt. I made it on a whim, not knowing if it'd turn out, and it went smoothly and I was pleased with it. 
For Otis' Charlie Brown, I had already had a yellow shirt... so I just put some electrical tape on  the shirt, put marker on his forehead and he was done. 











Halloween Day








All the Ricker grand kids, plus Avie and Quinn (who was not pictured)




Gwen decided since she was a unicorn, well... she was going to walk like one. It lasted about two houses and decided that wasn't such a great idea. ;)












I think it's safe to say it was a GREAT Halloween for all. :)

No comments: