October in pictures...
Gwen got a hold of my phone...
This girl LOVES her little Otie bear..
Grandma Kathy got out the Witch for Halloween and called the kids to tell them. They both just HAD to go see her that night.
I cleaned out Gwen's closet one night, after she had fallen asleep. She keeps her "things" in her closet and she has it all organized and "decorated" perfectly. But most of it is garbage and clutter, which I do not like. So I do it when she's not aware and she gets mad at me when she finds out. ;) But, by the end of the week... it's "decorated" again.
sleepy sleepersons...
My Otie bear at 6 months...
My parents were out of town for two months and Gwen had been begging me to go over there. I kept telling her that Grandma and Grandma were not there. She didn't care, she wanted to go. So one day we did. After being there for 30 minutes or so, she walks up to me and sighs... and says "Grandma and Grandpa's house isn't very fun with out Grandma and Grandpa". It was pretty cute. So I sent my dad that exact message from Gwen, hoping that'd get them home sooner.. but it didn't work. ;)
Chubby lil' hands and that big ol' head! So Kissable!
Mr. Oats...
We had Quinn over one day when the kids didn't have school. These two are turning into the cutest little friends. I mean, they've always been cute... but they're getting older and they love the same things. I just love watching them play and acting all "grown up".
My Oscy boy...
My cousin came into town one weekend and she took all of out family photos. They all turned out SO beautiful. She does amazing work! It was a blast to hang out with her and send some cousin time together all weekend.
The Gwenster..
Jay landed himself in the hospital for a few days again. Turns out he had some blockage and he almost had to have another surgery. Luckily they did some kind of procedure (a balloon approach) during his colonoscopy, and they were able to stretch out his intestines to get the stuff through. We were more than relieved. Doctors orders.. he can NEVER have corn or popcorn again.
Hanging with Lucy Lu!
Otie meeting his new cousin, Sadie
Enjoying one of our last fall walks..
And that's October, folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment