Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

December was wonderful and it's always one of my favorite months of the year! Here's a little recap through pictures from my phone of December.

I showed Gwen how to do a handstand against the wall... I helped her get into this position and to my surprise she kept her balance longer than I thought.

Helping me decorate the tree...





"hey mom... look at me" he says excitingly, wearing Gwen's headband

At our ward Christmas party, seeing Santa for the first time! Both kids were SO excited!

My littel Jay Jay! How cute is he???
I have this same Christmas decoration of me when I was little. I love that we grew up together and were in the same primary.

f
Oscar taking a picture... love his cheeks!

Okay you two.. say "cheese" and this is what I get. Always! Two peas in a pod.

My littles!

Gwen helping me make cookies. I have always told her that she is my Sunshine and this last month or so she informs me that she is NOT my Sunshine. She is my flower and Oscar is her SON-shine.
I adore my little Flower!

Late one night, after bedtime Jay and I started putting the Lights up on our house and someone decided that we could NOT do this without her. Here she is peaking out at us.

Avie and Oscar at Costco one day. This same day, two different people asked me if they were twins. Really? Cause I just don't see it. But they sure are CUTE together!

Aunt Teri had a birthday and Gwen wanted to do something special for her...

My cute little nephew Mason! How cute his he?!? He is ALWAYS smiling. Love him!

Loving his Firetruck he got for his birthday from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Roger!

Christmas Eve!

Santa found us!!

Jade came to help us finish up our last minute Christmas stuff on Christmas Eve and they even did ALL my dishes for me! Gotta love Ricker boys!

Christmas morning at the Ricker pad at 7:00AM
(Never mind Gwen's crazy, dreadlocks hair... she had a sucker the night before and it was a disaster Christmas morning, so we didn't comb it out till after Christmas morning)

Gwen got a piano from Grandpa and Grandma Ricker

Oscar so excited to open his!

but he loved his Orange more than his toy ;)

While us adults were skyping with Chummy in the morning, the kids all ate Popsicle together on the stairs.

We came home after the Rickers and opened our own Little Christmas. Gwen was SO excited that Santa brought the umbrella she had asked for and had to try it out in the rain.

A VERY messy Oscar trying on his new sweatshirt. He hated it! ;)

Then late afternoon we went over to my parents for more Christmas and dinner. Here is Gwen showing off her new Minnie Hat I had made for her.

Oscar showing off his Spider-man hat. It didn't turn out like I had hoped... the Web was my enemy!! ;)

Oscar hanging out with mom, playing a game (You can see my growing belly beside him).

Jay taking little snooze snuggling with Finno

 
This is a new game the kids got from the Stewart family, but Gwen likes to think they are her little animals and takes good care of them.  

Loving Oscar's new Mega Bloks!

The Holiday season definitely tuckered them out!

And a Gwen sleeping with her horses... 


 Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with love and family! Xoxo

No comments: