This is what I've been up to the last couple of months! I've been quite obsessed, seeing ideas all over Etsy and Pinterest and wanting to try and create everything!
I made this for my niece who is due the end of March, just a couple of week before Otis. She is actually the reason I even attempted these hats. Her cute momma (My sister-in-law, Shanna) has picked an Owl theme for baby girl and I decided to go for it! And to my surprise, it turned out! :)
At the time I didn't know if she was having a boy or girl.... so I made one of each
I made this for baby Ricker! (not ours) :)
Then made this for my new niece Madi who was born in September
sadly, who I still haven't met yet. :(
I made this for my nephew Mason who was born in August. It fits him perfectly, because his mom and dad have been calling him their little Monkey since the day he was born.
Here is Mason with his hat. Isn't he the cutest!!!
Finno had a birthday in November so I made him a little hat
I normally don't like zebra print... but hello! Love the colors on this one!
Soy Boy had a request.... Pokeball!! Look at those eyes!
Randomly made this one for Oscar one day
And made this one for Gwen
Our good friends just had a little baby in December, so I made this one for cute little Dax! It looked adorable on him... although way too big. Good thing they grow quick. ;)
These next few are all orders I made for people for Christmas...
The Minnie and Spider I made for Oscar and Gwen,
A beard for my brother in law, Jordan
Oscar trying on the Hulk for me..
My second beard.. definitely easier the 2nd time around
These are the cute boys I made the Mickey Mouse hats for...
And more hats for a good friend... she ordered hats for her whole family. She had no preference on colors or design.. so I had fun with this order. ;)
I making a few more character hats right now, that I'm really excited about and I'll share when they're done. I've been trying to come up with a cute hat and blanket for Otis and I think I have finally decided! Three more months before he arrives! Hurray!
Oh' and this little guy made his entrance to the world last Thursday and here's the little Monkey hat I made for him. Meet Truman William Ricker. Isn't he precious?






























4 comments:
So, of coarse the hats are adorable but Mason is ADORABLE!! I haven't seen him yet...so cute! Cute pics of all the kiddos and way to go on the hats! Looken good!
You are crazy talented heath bar! Good job girl! I wanna see a preggers picture soon!
You are so dang good! I wish I would thought sooner and had you made one for my friends baby shower this weekend!
I really am obsessed with your hats. Like I want to buy them all! They honestly are so good, I am just in awe of your skills. Go Heather! I'm going to have you make me a few at some point, but I didn't know if you were totally slammed with orders right now. I just need to decide which ones I like best, They are all sooo cute!
Post a Comment