Friday, January 11, 2013

Gwen's first time Skiing!!

For Christmas I gave Jay a season night pass and with that we bought Gwen a season pass too. So Jay took her up last week and she absolutely loved it. She was brave and learned to stop on her own. Wanted to go on the chair lifts and never complained of the cold. Jay was so proud. I even complain about the cold. ;)
Here are some pictures of our girly! She had the biggest smile on her face when they got home and was so excited to tell me all about it. :)

Of course, a break for snow angels!

There she goes...

Her gloves are a little big... we're working on purchasing items that will fit her :)

On the chair lift.. she was SO excited!!

Jay asked a random person to take a picture of the both of them... so here's Gwen acting all shy, not wanting to smile. She is NOT like that at home, that is for sure!











I can't get over these next two.. her helmet is squishing her little face and she is SO happy!. 
Love it!




We're in the process of buying used skis for her.. but dang, it's a lot harder than we thought. They go QUICK! We're hoping this weekend we can get a hold of some, then Jay can take his little buddy up again. I have to say, I'm a little jealous. I haven't been up to the mountain since spring of 08. I guess that's what pregnancies will do to ya. ;)

1 comment:

Allison Hill said...

How cute! It looks like she is doing great! We haven't attempted taking Ty up yet...he's still adjusting to snow so maybe next year :) Wish we could all go together...Someday!!!