We were at our Halloween trunk or treat party last month, gathered all in the gym when everyone started heading outside to the parking lot. Jay had already headed out to decorate the back of our Subaru. So I was in charge of both kids. I tracked down Oscar but then couldn't find Gwen. The gym was pretty much empty, so I figured she must have followed the crowd and went outside. I picked up Osc and started for the parking lot, I get to the hallway, and I'm trying to look ahead to see if I could see her. Then a lady (who I don't think I had ever met) says to me "are you looking for a little girl dressed as a witch, eating candy while making funny faces?"
To which my reply: "Yep, that would be her!"
Ill have to try and get a video of her, but hands down, her best animation is while eating her favorite foods! Such a little treasure she is!

1 comment:
That is hilarious!!! Oh how I wish I could have seen that!!
Post a Comment