November in pictures...
We got movie passes this fall and enjoyed our weekly movies. Here is Soy, Quinn, Gwen and Finn, ready for their movie!
This girl LOVES to paint, color and draw. I try and teach her quite often how to hold her pencil, how to color in the lines or how to write alphabet letters and she continues to disregard anything I say and does it her own way. Stubborn or just her own little artist? I'm going to go with stubborn. ;)
Slumber party with the Soy boy! The started out in different beds... and this is how we found them
Oscy my cuddlier!
He probably cuddled onto Josh's arm for 5 minutes. Love him!
Having an older sister equals having Pink everywhere around the house... but Oscar doesn't seem to mind.
We spent a lovely Thanksgiving over at the Ricker pad this year. We had almost every Ricker sibling there, besides Chummy who is in Sweden serving a mission. It was such a great day with a loving family, friends, cousins and of course, good food! We are so lucky to have such a tight bond family on both sides.
We spent a lovely Thanksgiving over at the Ricker pad this year. We had almost every Ricker sibling there, besides Chummy who is in Sweden serving a mission. It was such a great day with a loving family, friends, cousins and of course, good food! We are so lucky to have such a tight bond family on both sides.
This is Oscar wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving!
Gwen went straight for the home made whip-cream! That's my girl!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Rickters!!! xoxo
Bubbles in the rain!
Reesey Poo!!! Isn't she ADORABLE!
We took the kids to Wonderland to watch a movie and then enjoyed the arcade after. We got LOTS of tickets and I'm not sure who was more excited... the kids or Jay & I!
Jay reading to the kids... this there is NO doubt where my littles get their animation from
I made this Stocking for Christmas. The plan was to make one for the whole family, but Christmas orders came plowing in and I didn't have time to finish. Sooo now I have all year to finish the rest!
We ended November with an ultrasound showing our little one nice and healthy! We also were thrilled to find out we're having another little boy!! Otis is his name and we are SO excited for him to come out and join us in April!















No comments:
Post a Comment