Halloween! What a fun holiday! My kids started to watch Nightmare before Christmas a few weeks before Halloween and were so excited. Gwen wanted to be a scary witch and Oscar was Clark Kent. We first had our Trunk or Treat at our church and the kids loved that.
Oscar found the popcorn ball first thing and found himself a spot on the gym floor to enjoy it, and his little friend Sammy joined him. :)
Gwen and Finn... best of friends!
Clark Kent and The Scary Witch!
Her costume came with a broom... I tried explaining to her what the broom was for... she had other ideas, obviously.
Everybody asked Gwen; "Oh' and are you a nice witch?" and Gwen would correct them and say "No, I'm a Scary Witch!".
Reesey Poo as a strawberry!
The Ricker grandkids.. plus little Gage. And by next Halloween, we'll have THREE more little ones! :)
After Halloween was all over and all the kids went home, Jay and I were chatting with Shanna & Jordan before they left and this is how we found Gwen. Sitting in a box eating an apple that she had chose over candy from a nice lady in our word.
We had a fun Halloween. Oscar, I think especially enjoyed it. He is a lot like Jay and LOVES candy. It was probably the best day of his life. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment