Jadie Buns comes home!! Unfortunately I have zero pictures of Jade... but here's Soy SO excited at the airport!
After the airport we went at got lunch at a buffet
These next couple of pictures, we were at a reception... It was rainy and the reception was outside with a few tents all around.. we have no umbrellas, so we all wore our hats!
They had a cool photo booth at their reception too..
This boy STILL opens big when you give him a bite. Even if I'm across the room and he sees me eating he'll open his mouth just like this and make "awe, awe, awe" noises until I share.
He comes to me often with Gwen's hair bands and wants me to do his hair. How can I resist with this little face???
Because Jay was in the hospital we couldn't celebrate Oscars birthday with the whole family, so we finally did! We went to Wallstreet Pizza and had a little party! Thank you Arnell and Ricker siblings and grandparents who came. Oscar is one LUCKY little boy.
Quinn and Soy
On Finn's birthday (November 2nd) we went to JJ Jumps and let the kids play for a few hours. The place has a ton of huge blow-up toys, some for the little kids and another room for the big kids.They loved it. Although, my two do NOT like to stick around me and end up wondering in areas they're not supposed to be. Gwen would take off to the big kid area, and Oscar would go to the food/snack area. Fitting, for them both. I finally gave up and we left early. Stinkers! Quinn came also, but I have zero pictures her and Soy, since they were off having fun the whole time. :)
Oscar braving one of the slides. Okay, he didn't brave it at all and mom had to help him every time. Even Reese was doing this all by herself. Little scaredy cat I have. ;)
There was another room full of little preschool toys. It was pretty cute....
Finn LOVING life!
At first Oscar wouldn't play on ANYTHING and wanted to be in his stroller with snacks. After some bribing that didn't work, I dragged him to the blow-up slides and carried him to the top and we went down the slide. He warmed up after about 30 minutes and then really enjoyed the bouncy house and the slides as long as I was with him.
And that about sums up October... minus Halloween!

















1 comment:
I just had to laugh at cute little Oscar! I love that all he wants to do is eat! I especially loved that he kept taking off for the concession stand at jj's! Too funny!
Post a Comment