The first of July we were in Utah for our dear friend, Annie's wedding. We made a long weekend out of it and spent the 4th in Utah. We had a lovely time and were able to visit with both family and lots of friends.
Sadly, I have no pictures of the wedding... but here are some of the reception...
Sadly, I have no pictures of the wedding... but here are some of the reception...
Gwen & Jaidyn had a blast dancing at the reception...
The next day we went swimming with my sister, Jenn & her kids, Shauna, Radfords & Pratts. We had a great time and it sure made us miss our Saturday pool days when we lived in Salt Lake.
Then later my sister Jenn said goodbye and then we met Amanda, Marcus & Amanda's brother's family up at Red Butte Gardens. It was fantastic and I love their huge kids area that they have. Gwen was in heaven!
And fountains to play in...
The next day we went back up to Bountiful & spent the day with the Kimmings family & had dinner with them (Sadly, no pictures), then that night we went to a fire work show up in Park City with the Linthorst clan....
On the actual 4th we spent the afternoon in Sandy, they were having some fun things going on...
Later that night we had a BBQ at the Radfords then we went to the Linthorst for another firework show.
Traveling home...
The weekend after we got back was the Ricker Reunion, camping right on the Columbia. Beautiful! It was perfect weather and the kids all played together well. Fun fun Weekend!
She really is a little Jay.
Back home, just some pictures of the kids...
We had a little BBQ at some friends house one evening...
2 comments:
Looks like such a fun and crazy month. I am so glad I got to see your kids, I feel like I know what their personalities are like even more now when I see pictures.
Oh that makes me miss Utah so much!Loved seeing the kids in real life-so fun! So, you're coming to AZ soon, right?
Post a Comment