Lots of pictures from my phone over the last couple of months, in no particular order....



"I'm free!"


It's inevitable, Oscar... Get used to it.

Gwen may or may not have almost ran over
Jaidyn, myself and anything else for that matter when I walked out to see who had the remote for the remote control car. But no, there was no remote and Gwen was driving it herself.

Word!

Mom: "Gwen, you're so smart"
Gwen: "No! Mickey smart"
Mom: "well, that's true"

"Nope, no boobies yet... "




Where there is water... there is Gwen...




Face painting on your stomach? Normal, right?

"Would you care to sit with me, for a cup if English tea?"




Ruby, our new neighbor...

ugh...

Mom: "Gwen, you're so pretty"
Gwen: "No! Quinn pretty"
Mom: "Well, that's true"






Chilaxin: To chill out in a relaxing style!




Hey Gwen... gonna eat like that all day?

Q: if you blew in his nose, would the plastic fruit pop right out?
A: Nope

Mom: "Gwen, you're so cute"
Gwen: "No! Oscar cute"
Mom: "Well, that's true"



Oscar the grouch

Or is it... Gwen the grouch?




"Hurray! We got the keys"





Don't tell Jude there was a bun in her living room...


"look at me mom... I funny"
"why yes, Gwen. You certainly are funny"
5 comments:
Oh man, I LOVE all these fun pics. Your kids crack me up. Gwen seems like quite the character....her and Ty together would be so funny! And Oscar's cheeks are about the cutest things I have ever seen!
Cute cute cute!! Some of those cracked me up!!
I never wanted the pictures to end! They were all so fun and cute! Gwen is such a cutie!
I LOVE the pic. when the 3 are on the swing.. So cute!!
Hey Gwen, gonna eat like that all day? Dying over that one!
Post a Comment