Oh' man! March! I finally got pictures off my camera, so I'm briefly going to try and catch up, mostly for journal reasons. So here we go...
His face my say otherwise, but he LOVED it! He's definitely our little eater. I can't eat in peace anymore. If I'm eating or in the kitchen, he's there at my feet. But not just sitting there... he's crying, whining and trying to climb through and up my legs. Daily fun right there. ;)
We visited Utah for a week or so. The Rickers and Rickters went in my parents Denali and traveled the 13+ hours. Leslie and I were planning on traveling back alone (as the boys were only staying for the weekend), but after the 13+ hours of fun, we called up our dad and said "daaad?" He flew out that next weekend and drove us home. Spoiled much? ;) He did get to visit with his mom when he was there, and he's quite the momma's boy... so we felt okay about it :)
Our first night we called up our Salt Lake/Provo friends and had them meet us at our favorite Pupuseria. There was a bunch of amigos who came and we had so much fun seeing everyone. Thank you friends, for coming. We miss you guys SOOO much!
Also, not pictured... Radfords, Amelia, Miles & Kesley, Trevor & Ally, Winston & Julie! Thanks for joining us guys!! :)
On Saturday we met up with the Elders in Provo, went to lunch and then headed to the park, then they came back to Salt Lake with us and we hung out with the Radfords and Kimmings. We sure miss the Elders and their Aussie ways :)
We stayed with the Kimmings over the weekend. And here is Jay, a naked Gwen, and the twins taking a dip in the hot tub...
We dropped the boys off at the airport and then we headed up to Logan to hang out with the Stewarts all week.
Here is Finn, Jaidyn & Gwen
The Stewart's have this play structure down in their basement. The kids loved it!
One day we headed up to Bear Lake to visit our Grandma Arnell...
The bottom of this slide was craziness! Kids would fly down one after another and the younger kids who couldn't get out of the way fast enough, got trampled. But look at the smiles on their faces. worth it!
Another park in Logan...
And taking a break with Ronald McDonald in Boise on the way home...
We had a great week with my sister and her family. Thanks for having us, Stewarts! We don't see them often enough!
A few days after we returned home, Jacki & Todd welcomed their little one... Avie Jean. An adorable little thing!
And lastly, just a picture of the two little one's just hanging out...
4 comments:
It was good to see you guys too. I haven't blogged forever either. Good for you for trying to catch up. You guys always make me laugh.
LOVE all the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. We sure miss you all!!!
How have I not seen that picture of Gwen hanging from the swing!! She is so funny! That was good times...maybe if I get a swagger wagon here soon we can do it again!! :)
I'm glad you're catching up so we can see all the fun pics. We loved having you all here and Bentley misses all his cousins!
Post a Comment