The biggest news during the month of May, is that we put an offer on a house and the bank accepted it! Yay! I spent all of May trying to get all the paperwork for the bank. It felt like it was a never ending process. Our move in date was June 9th & that's exactly the day we got the key! :)
The rest of the month I'll just summarize with pictures...
(7 months here)
She is precious and has been such a good little baby.
Memorial Day weekend!
We went to Barton Park again for Memorial Day weekend and it was wonderful! We look forward to this weekend every year and we recruited a few other families this year and it made it just that much better. Jeff & Becky flew from AZ & Becky's sister came, too, with her kids and it was SO good to see them and get to know Becky's family. I wish I had more pictures, but this is all I got!
We went to Barton Park again for Memorial Day weekend and it was wonderful! We look forward to this weekend every year and we recruited a few other families this year and it made it just that much better. Jeff & Becky flew from AZ & Becky's sister came, too, with her kids and it was SO good to see them and get to know Becky's family. I wish I had more pictures, but this is all I got!
Gwen was NOT happy about Finn sitting on her lap & ultimately had a HUGE melt down after this picture
JR and his nephew hanging around the campfire
Jacki & Leslie
Chase & Jaylo
Becky, her sister and kids around the campfire
A sweaty OscyI put Oscar down for a nap one afternoon in our tent. It was cold so he was dressed warm, I had the heater going and he had covers. Well, two hours later I went in to get him and he was completely soaked. The sun started shining sometime after he went down and I didn't even think about the tent and how hot it'd be in there. Neglected. Sorry again, Oscy!
New house!
And here's just a few pictures of our new house, before we moved in... I'll try and get new one's up soon, now that we're mostly settled.
down that hallway on the right there is a bathroom, stairway, closet & then garage
I'm standing close to one of the bedroom's doorway... 2nd bedroom on the right, then stairs, then laundry, then straight ahead is the master.
Bedrooms have a Jack & Jill bathroom
We love our new home and it fits us perfectly. We're slowly, but surely getting all the boxes unpacked and settling in nicely. The neighborhood is great; kids playing outside all day long, of all ages and parents outside in the evenings, all just chit-chatting. It's been wonderful! We're excited and looking forward to our life here in our home.
And there you have our month of May!
3 comments:
I love a Ricker update! And hello, your house is absolutely perfect!!! I am in love with it and I so wish I was in Oregon right now so I could stop by and see it! My sister Aimee and her family were in Gresham a couple weeks ago! They stopped at a Wendy's and I told her to say hi to the Arnells for me. :) I also love that even though you live so close to the Falls, you guys still go and hike up to the top. What a good memory that was! Well, glad you stopped by my outdated blog that I really need to work on! I will do it for you Heath! No really, I have been meaning to, but you are right, just too much fun here. :) Love ya!
Love your new house!! So cool.. Ohhh one day I might live in a house of my own.. way cool-
save a room for us.
Post a Comment