My little Oscy!
The little guy is ONE! There are so many things to be said about this little guy. He is a complete opposite of his big sister in every way, so him being the 2nd child, we thought we knew it all. Wrong-O! ;) He's his own little personality, of which I love to pieces.
Lets start with his smile...
That smile! He's got a dimple on his left cheek, that melts my heart. His whole face lights up when he smiles & so do I. His eyes. Oh' man, those eyes! He is my blue eyed boy, just like his dad. The hair. The hair. The hair! He's in trouble, cause I don't think I could ever cut those "wings". Just the other day someone mistook him for a girl. But I still get people who think Gwen is a boy. Gender neutral colors & curly hair can go both ways, I guess. His Chubby legs & cheeks... Love Love LOVE! That's all I'll say about that.

He is my lovey boy. He's a cuddlier & a hugger. Anytime we pick him up, he goes in straight for the hug. Head on your shoulder and will make the cutest lovey sound. He's a softy. I tell him "NO, Oscy!" and he'll take one look at me and there goes the bottom lip and the water works. He'll whine and cry, and whine some more if he is at all hungry or tired. When we don't attend to his "needs" right away, he'll let us know he's upset by turning his upper body & head away from us. It's hilarious! He is SO easy to put down for naps and bedtime. We lay him down, and he turns to his stomach and goes to sleep. Now if he could teach his sister this wonderful trait. ;)


He has two bottom teeth, started crawling around 7-8 months. His crawl is a bit different, using one knee and one foot. It's always his right foot and when we first moved into our home with hardwood floors, his big toe got a blister from it. When we go to stand him up, he immediately put his feet up. He'll walk around furniture and has been doing that for about a month or so. He is clapping and can blow a kiss to you (sound only). When music starts playing he starts dancing, by putting one arm in the air and will swing it back & forth, back & forth. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Oscar de la Rickter...







3 comments:
Your kids are SUPER cute! Happy birthday to Mr. Oscar!!
Oh man, he is sure a cutie! I can't even believe he is already one. How did that happen?? His curls are so adorable...don't cut them! Hope he had a great birthday :)
happy bday oscar!! loved the pics. He's so big!!! yay to ONE year olds!
Post a Comment