Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Old Roommates? Yes, please!

In August, 4 of my college roommates from Utah State came to hang out and have a roommate get-away on the Oregon coast! It was such a great weekend!. It had been years since I had seen some of them and it was SO good to finally catch up with their lives in a personal setting, instead of reading about it on blog & Facebook :) We stayed in a beach house just a couple blocks from the strip of Seaside & also the beach. We hung out on the beach, ate great food, stayed up late, reminisced about old times, laughed and laughed some more. A fantastic weekend, indeed!

We're really hoping we can make this a yearly thing, and hope others that couldn't make it, join us next time. These girls mean the world to me. I absolutely loved my college days and wouldn't trade them for anything, and these girls are a huge reason for that. They were my family, away from my family and my best friends. Thank you Hannah, Trish, Julie & Lars for coming and know that I love you SO much and look up to you guys, in so many ways! :)

And here's a few pictures, in no order at all... cause I'm just that lazy ;)











In front the beach house we rented



AND here we are...

The hilariously funny, Trish

The DC girl, herself... pregnant and all, Julie

The darling, sweet Hannah banana

The lovely & faithful milk supplier, Larsipoo ;)

And the "I'm excited to be on the beach" self!





Last group shot...

Until next year, mi amigas!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

That looks so fun! I think I need to get all my old roommates together now :)

The Oylers said...

This was seriously so much fun! I wish I lived closer to all of you right now...I am starting to think Trish's compound idea is sounding pretty great. I love all of you and can't wait until next time!

Krista Griffiths said...

Oh man that looks like fun!! So glad you could all get together!!

Ireland Fam said...

QUEEN OF THE COMPOUND!!!!!
Seriosly though, thanks for cropping the pic. You know what I'm talking about. LOL, wish you could have done it to a few of my fat roles too. Oh well, I am 10 pounds down from here so just 50 more to go!!! Somebody else gets to be the fat one next year.

Josh said...

ok, thanks for mentioning milk suppplier so that everyone looks at my boobs!

Heath said...

Oh man, Lars! Didn't even register. Ill crop it, at least I didn't post the other picture we took right after that one ;)

Heath said...

P.s. larsipoo..... that picture of you is the cutest! Admit it!!!! :)