Congratulations! What a big, adorable baby! Love the name as well!
I love all his hair and his cute cheeks. Congrats! Way to go Heather, hope you are feeling well.
Cleneth?? Where did that come from?
Cleneth is my grandpa Arnell's first name =)
love love love!oh, i just want to gobble his little fat body right up. congrats on the newest little rickter!
He is SOOOOOOOO cute! Congrats!
very nice! cute baby!
Heather Arnell Ricker!!!what??? baby #2? I am sick that I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations.... one of each, a boy and a girl.... He is adorable!!! I am so happy for you both... I hope to maybe see you guys around the holidays!Amy Hilton (Lambert)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! What a big, adorable baby! Love the name as well!
I love all his hair and his cute cheeks. Congrats! Way to go Heather, hope you are feeling well.
Cleneth?? Where did that come from?
Cleneth is my grandpa Arnell's first name =)
love love love!
oh, i just want to gobble his little fat body right up. congrats on the newest little rickter!
He is SOOOOOOOO cute! Congrats!
very nice! cute baby!
Heather Arnell Ricker!!!
what??? baby #2? I am sick that I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations.... one of each, a boy and a girl.... He is adorable!!! I am so happy for you both... I hope to maybe see you guys around the holidays!
Amy Hilton (Lambert)
Post a Comment