So here's most of September & now I'm caught up =)
Oscar update:
Oscar should be here tomorrow! That's right... we're heading in tonight and they'll induce me first thing in the AM. We decided to be induced in hopes for a smaller baby, just in case Oscar decided to copy his sister and decided to come out posterior (which as of a couple of weeks ago, he was looking that way). No bueno. I'm dilated to a 2 cm as of a week ago, but that's not saying much, considering I was at a 4 cm for almost a week with Gwen & she still needed a little help getting started. So We'll keep you in the know, and post pictures as soon as we can. Wish us luck =)
Labor day
The Ricker clan had a BBQ at a near by frolf course..
Oscar update:
Oscar should be here tomorrow! That's right... we're heading in tonight and they'll induce me first thing in the AM. We decided to be induced in hopes for a smaller baby, just in case Oscar decided to copy his sister and decided to come out posterior (which as of a couple of weeks ago, he was looking that way). No bueno. I'm dilated to a 2 cm as of a week ago, but that's not saying much, considering I was at a 4 cm for almost a week with Gwen & she still needed a little help getting started. So We'll keep you in the know, and post pictures as soon as we can. Wish us luck =)
Labor day
The Ricker clan had a BBQ at a near by frolf course..



The Gwenster


I spy....





Gwen's ring-A-links? Yes, you spied correctly...
Seaside with the Ricker clan...
Seaside with the Ricker clan...














5 years!



1 comment:
Heath I love all these updates! Gwen is so cute and I laughed at all the ring link pictures! Cute!
Good luck tonight and we all can't wait to meet little Oscar!
Post a Comment