Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quinn the helper

"Hey Quinn, can you give Gwen a toy so she can play with it?"
Quinn's response, "otay"



and a few minutes later... Gwen had her toy(s).

7 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

pretty "hilarious" as Soy would say! Jay Jay

Krista Griffiths said...

Adorable!!! I bet Quinn has a blast playing with Gwen! Way better than a doll. Can't wait to see you...IN TWO WEEKS!!

Allison Hill said...

k thats funny! I bet Gwen loved having so many to choose from!!! :)

Jenn said...

isn't it great when the little kiddos can start getting stuff for you?!! Remember whwn we watched Chad and Chase all the time? Heehee.

Jenn said...

I want to hear Soy say the word , ''hilarious''!!he kills me!!

Angie said...

Gwen is so cute!!! I think she has Sawyers eyes. They might as well be brother and sister right!!!

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

How adorable! jan