Happy Halloween!
For Halloween this year, our turtle Gwen (Squirt from Finding Nemo) hung out with Buzz Lightyear and a Flower Princess. What a lucky girl! It was sure fun to see these guys together. A pretty princess & a space dude, makes for a fun Halloween. Gwen had no clue what was going on, but it was fun to see her crawling around, looking all turtle-ish :)

Yesterday we were out playing in the front yard when Soy started climbing the tree, so we decided to do a photo shoot :)
Again.. I'm obviously holding her. Funny kids!
And introducing our newest little triple... Baby Ricker who was born on Monday, November 2. We can't wait to meet the little guy tomorrow and hope he has a name by then :) haha!!! And we've also had fun sleepovers with Soy all week! What a fun boy he is!
Last month the Relief Society in our ward put on a half marathon at a near by trail. Jay & I helped out at one station and had a lot of fun. 44 ladies participated, some runners and some walkers... all did a great job!
6 comments:
Ok I'm still laughing at that last video. That is seriously SO funny!
Looks like you guys had a great halloween...she was such a cute little squirt!! I loved all your cute pics of Gwen...we miss you guys!! :( We're talking about maybe coming to Oregon in Feb. Hopefully we can make it happen!
How random is squirt from Finding Nemo? She was for sure a very cute squirt. Glad you all had a fun Halloween.
Super cute! I can't believe how big she is already...they grow up too fast. Looks like you are having fun with the family and how exciting for the new addition.
I love Gwen's costume. She looked so cute! I can't wait to see more pics of the new baby and to hear his name! We miss you guys!
What a cute turtle! She really is such a happy girl, well except for maybe that last video. haha How funny was that?! Glad you all had a great Halloween. Have fun with that new nephew!
Aww, I just wanted pick up your little turtle and hold her! So cute!
Post a Comment