Monday, November 9, 2009

Rickter Familia Pictures...

Our good friend Lauren took pictures of little Gwen and also some family shots, we love how they turned out so now we're sharing them with you.... :)




















And my most favorite...



And of course, we couldn't leave you a post with out some funnies...

So sanitary...

And even more sanitary...

Thanks again Lauren, they turned out great!

14 comments:

The Oylers said...

So cute! i love the last one...made me laugh. What a cute family you have.

Shar Mommy said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! Way cute hair, too, Heath!!

Allison Hill said...

Those turned out SO cute! She really did a great job! And I have to say that little Gwen has the prettiest eyes ever! Oh and that last picture is hilarious :)

Krystal said...

Love the pics! She looks so old in them... and her eyes are gorgeous! The last pic is hilarious... gotta love those "candid" moments!

Radfords said...

Those turned out so awesome. I love the black and white one with her big pretty eyes. She is growing so fast. We miss you guys!

Jenn said...

So many thoughts went through my head with each picture. Love the one when you're both kissing her cheeks, she could care less. The last one of Jay holding her, she's pulling a Sawyer face. And I LOVE the very last one... Hilarious. Great job to Laren, they turned perdect!!

Krista Griffiths said...

Adorable!!! I got a sneak peak from Lauren's blog and loved them!! Brynlee and I are sure excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!! So fun!!

Melissa said...

Super cute. That Gwen is gorgeous!

Wendy said...

Those are way too cute!!! The last one cracks me up too!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

These are super cute. Jay looks really tall in the swing picture. Gwen is adorable.

Lauren said...

You are SO welcome :) I'm glad you guys like them, and everyone else too! It helps when you have such a cute baby and family to take pictures of! Hope I see you guys sometime this weekend! xoxo!

DeeAura said...

Oh my gosh, she's so cute.

Josh said...

WOW! She's growing so fast!

Josh said...

WOW! She's growing so fast!