Another month! August was such a fun month with my cousin and his family staying with us at my parents house, a Utah trip, 2 beach trips, family get togethers, pool time and a couple of Gwen's firsts :) I'll go through the events through pictures so here you go...
(I've been watching Quinn for Jacki & Todd and it's been so fun to hang out with her everyday. Gwen loves it!)
________________________
We went to Utah for our good friend Annie and her two boy's open house/birthday party for Annie's late husband. We had such a fun time and we loved being a part of their family for the event :) Thank you Annie, boys and the Elders... for such an awesome weekend!
Jay, myself, Pratt, Primo and AlexOne Sunday we had a family dinner over at Todd & Jacki's place. It was so fun to eat, then hang outside with everyone and have so much room to play. Thank Todd & Jacki for having us all over :)
Andee loved to help with ''baby". She'll make a great big sister in a few months :)
___________________________
The Kirk Arnell Family had everyone over last Sunday. It was Kenny's last day before he left for school and it was also the last weekend for Adam & Krista before they leave back to Chicago. We saw LOTS of family, including Uncle Douglas, Aunt Garna, cousin Kelly, Ryan, most Kirks family and the Oregon siblings in our family. Thanks to Kirk & Vynette for having us all over!
And Goodbye to the Mathew family! We loved having you here with us Oregonians! You are already missed! and we're keeping our fingers crossed you come back to live for your residency.
And just a quick update on Gwen, at 5 months she had a check up and is doing great! she's in the 75% for height and weight, didn't make a peep when she got her shots. and also at 5 months was the first time she had cried during a diaper change due to a horrible rash. My heart just about broke. I had never seen her cry like that :(
Since she has turned 6 months she has been sitting up, scooting, experiencing crawling, pulling herself up using furniture, has two bottom teeth and still managing to make us laugh and smile everyday, all day... even when she's sleeping...
5 comments:
I always feel so privileged when I'm the first to leave a comment! I love seeing pictures of Gwen, I can't believe she is already 6 months old!! Time sure does fly by, especially when we don't get to see her everyday. Cute picture of her all nestled in between her pillows. Great pictures of all the family events!
I love seeing all your pictures! You guys are always having fun up there in Oregon. :) Gwen is just adorable and seems like the happiest little girl ever. She's just one big cutie patootie!
Gwen is so dang cute, I haven't seen her since she was a newborn, I love all the pics of her. How fun that you got to spend time with Adam and Krista, looks like fun times.
Wow you guys have been busy but it all looks like so much fun! How have I still not even met little Gwen...not fair! We need to plan a trip to Oregon I guess! :) She sure is a cutie!
Looks like you are loving oregon and spending time with the fam! Gwen is adorable!!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow!? I can't believe she is scooting around!! Adorable!
Post a Comment