We went to the beach a month ago with the Mathew family. Krista's family had vacationed the Oregon Coast for years, specifically Ocean side. So she really wanted to take Adam there and show him around. So Jay and I decided to join them and make a day of it! After we visited Tillamook and Ocean Side,we went down to Pacific City, the beach my family has been going to for years. It was such a fun day! You can't beat a day at the beach, especially with good company :)
Here's a bunch of pictures, thanks to the Mathews.. our camera was dead :(
Octopus Tree
Jay interrupting a romantic moment...Note to Adam: If you tell Jay to do something... he'll do it!


We had such a good time! Thanks Adam & Krista for letting us tag along :)
Los Rickters
Los Rickters












4 comments:
Fun but you went with the wrong Krista!!! I want to go!!! Seriously, I am so jealous! I want to play with you guys at the beach!
Oh man, I am jealous too, the cheese factory AND the beach. I wish we were in Oregon instead of WA. Pacific city is one of my favorites...i had a HOT date there in High School :)
When we come visit yous the first place you need to take Helene is that cheese factory. P.S. they'll be time for some Gwen/Kings lovin too.
That was tons of fun! You guys definitely made it more fun than if we just went by ourselves. I want to go back, not prego, and try running down that dune. Maybe during Residency?? :)
Post a Comment