4 years people!
As I was reflecting on the past 4 years I was in Awe of how many "looks" Jay has had. So I decided to preview just a few. Some my favorite, some not ;) haha... jk Jathan!
Hope you enjoy.
Hope you enjoy.
Thanks Jalyo for the best 4 years (5, counting dating) of my life! You're amazing... with some amazing "looks" ;)


11 comments:
Congratulations!!! This is a really funny post i enjoyed a lot.... the keith urban look, it's really nice ;)
Personally, I like the honeymoon look, but I understand why that one didnt make the blog. Hilarious! Miss you guys.
Those were so funny. Jay has such a great personality, you never know what you are going to get with him!!!
I can't believe that you guys have been married that long...I remember having your wedding shower at my house. And it doesn't seem that long ago to me. Congrats!!!
Its amazing to me how often he looks different. You never know what your gonna see. That is so fun, I am sure it keeps things entertaining. I am so happy you guys are married, you are perfect for eachother. I only wish we could hang out and live closer. Your fam is so cute. I hope you have a fun anniversary.
The SPEEDO LOOK AGAIN ??? I just may have to send this blog to my spam folder... All the other pictures were G rated. In fact I am not sure you are married to just one man? The pictures made him look like ten different people! Congrats on (your anniversary) being such wonderful people.
This is hilarious! Jay, you have some great looks! Hope you guys had a great anniversary! :)
Cutest Anniversary post ever.
Nice work Prima that was one of the best posts ever! So funny!!! It's true...you never know what that husband of yours is going to look like. CONGRATS on four years!!!
SO CUTE! Wow, I loved "Jaylo through the years". Can we start a blog about the Jay look of the week?
miss you guys TONS. congrats on 4 wonderful years - has it really been that long?!
I think my favorite is the stashed speedo look eh....
Jay, those are some SICK, SICK side burns
Post a Comment