The little lady has just turned 6 months! Don't ask me how that happened, but somehow she has more then doubled her size since birth, is rolling, scooting, eating solids, experienced her first puke, sitting up for short periods of time, gagging herself with her whole fist, squeals like no other, successfully sucking her toes, laughing and giggling and has developed bigger cheeks than Shauna ;)
She's just growing right up on us.
Oh' Gwenelicious, you're quite the little gal!
Oh' Gwenelicious, you're quite the little gal!


11 comments:
oh man, that look on her face in the puke pic, how sad! She sure is a cutie though. Can't believe how fast time flies!
And she STILL has smaller feet than Soy did when he was born!! I LOVE HER...she couldn't be any cuter!! Best triple we could have asked for...miss you guys!!
She is a cutie...so sad that she puked all over, don't ya hate cleaning up those fun messes!!!
SO cute! It's so crazy how fast time flies, huh!!
She is so stinkin' cute! I love my boys, but that face could make me want a little girl.
Happy 6th month to Gwen!! I love that picture of her in that little seat in the bathroom stall. She seriously is the cutest girl ever. I can't wait to see her again. It's so fun to see them get older and start showing more of their personality!
Gwen,
I miss you! I keep asking my mom when I get to see you next but she's not sure. I can't believe you are 6 months...man we are getting old! Can't wait til we can run around together and play hide n see.
Love,
Brynlee
Very adorable baby, of course! That one where she has her face in that poster thingy is awesome. As a matter of fact, the poster thingy reminds me of Jay for some reason; hat, sideburns, etc.
Brian
6 Months already!!
I love the puke picture! So funny!
It was good to see you at Kirk's yesterday. Jay I am just loving this google reader that you set up for me to read the blogs on. Ryan came and camped in a TP last night so I think you are about due for disk golf? When are you coming?
Post a Comment