A little side note... Jay, Jeff, Ang and Amber sang two songs acapella at the funeral and did an AMAZING job. I over heard many people say that their singing was their favorite part of the funeral. They really did sound good... those Rickers can sure sing. Jeff, Ang, Amber, Jay and I hung out in Logan Saturday night since there's not much to do in Preston. We frolfed up on campus, did a little bowling then ate at Sonic. Ang and Amber had never been to Sonic... they thought it was so good.
Jay and Chan frolfin it up
Amber, Ang and I
Jay and I bowling.... Julie... Jay needs more training with the "HI"
Here's Riverdale Resort.... we went there one day and had a great time. Jay's great grandmother grew up on that property and sold it before they knew it was on a hot spring. So now this place makes some pretty good money.
Kat Dogg and Jay man relaxin
The Chan Chan man, Dusty and Ash
They must be Rickers

Great Grandma Hull
Just a few of the Hull/Ricker/Windsor/Clausen clan
So Jay has a great great grandma Evans.... I have a great grandma Evans.... Preston and Malad isn’t too far apart people.... this Rickers marrying Arnells could be wierder then we already thought.
Cute little Dusty
The Chan Chan

Cousin Robby (broke that chair a few minutes after this picture)

Dusty sure enjoys his treats


Lets not forget about Joaquin :)
It was so fun to hang out with everyone and meet some new people I had never met... Jay's family is so much like mine so it feels like home to hang out with them. Thanks for everything Kat, hope you guys had a good drive home.
Oh' and we leave in 4 days!!!!
6 comments:
Jay better get working on that "hi" so your photos down south turn out better. The dog looks much more dog like now instead of horse-ish.
Great posting with all those pictures. We are excited for you and your trip. Take lots of pictures and be prepared for a day-by-day accounting to your Mom. A daily journal would be nice so you can remember everything. Call before you leave.
Man we wish we could have been there...looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe you leave for El Salv on Saturday! That is so crazy! Have a great trip and bring your favorites something back...miss you!
Sorry to hear about Jay (and Josh's) grandma. I had not heard... I'll miss hearing stories about her. Have an amazing time on your trip... can't wait to see pictures and hear about it. ~ Jacki
Gee Les...That's so thoughtful of you to remind Heather and Jay to bring something back for Teri and me. Thanks! Have a great time guys.
Have fun in El Savl! That will be so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures! We sure miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment