Sunday, August 12, 2007

First day!

our first full day went swell. we even got a hot shower in the morning which is a new experience for me here in El Salv. Heath was glad for that though. we went to church with them and then they took us up to this city up on a mountain called Ataco. Heath took about 50 pictures of the streets and neighborhoods and houses. then we ate the famous pupusas for dinner. she says, they were seriously so good!!!!. so all is great down here. we have had our camera with us at all times and have felt really safe. still haven't been to any of my areas but that will happen soon.

Jaylo and Heathbar

pictures will come soon too

4 comments:

Roger Arnell said...

That's what we like... a day by day commentary. Stay save... and yes... we love you. Dad

Jenn Stewart said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you made it safe. I'm glad you're taking a ton of pics, I'll want to see them

Leslie Ricker said...

We hung out with JR and Becky last night..their place is very cute! Can I just say I LOVE ARIZONA!! I'm ready to move...any takers??

Judy Arnell said...

Thanks for posting so soon! And keep taking those pictures. Can't wait to see them! Have fun and be safe:) Ti amo, siempre, Madre.