2001 Subaru Outback Impreza Sport
We’ve been looking at different cars since our Civic was stolen and we really liked the Subi. We got our Civic back Friday night and posted it on KSL so hopefully we’ll sell it pretty soon. Everyone’s looking for a Civic right? Ojala que si!
On another note….. I got a new job! I went in for a second interview on Friday and they called me today… so looks like I’ll be starting March 13th. I’ll be a behavior specialist working with 5th and 6th I do love it, but I’m really excited to experience working with a different level of care… and it’s Monday through Friday! That’s right people…. no more Saturday nights! graders at Robert Frost Elementary School here in the Valley. It’ll be about 75% boys, I’ll have to get used to boys again… I have thoroughly enjoyed the girls though. I’m super sad to be leaving my job :(
We’re counting down for Oregon…. 9 days! Happy are we!



9 comments:
Hey!! Congrats on your job and car! Big news! How fun you are at an elementary school!!! So when do we get to see you next.
Congrats on your new car...can't wait to see it! Good to see you today...
Conrats on the new job! Do you have summers off? More details, please! Nice car. Is it coming to Oregon? We also are counting the days(9 days! Happy are we too!). 9 days? Yikes! Time is running out for the wedding planner. Sure hope she can pull it off! Can't wait to see you! Love, Mamasita
Wow! A new car? A new job? A new sister-in-law!!! Good thing you balance it out with your oldness, Heathbar. :)
I'm stoked you got a suby! We will have to get our sweet rides together for a play date. Let me know when you're available.
rich and I love our subi. But its a lot older then yours. its been great in the snow! im sure you will definitely enjoy that purchase!
Very nice car. May it never be stolen while you own it.
So how's the new job going to work out with your move back home? That's kind of a long commute, don't cha think?
How come we didn't know you were looking for a new job not in Oregon? See you soon!
Hey, when I talked to you earlier you mentioned the car but not your new job.. congrats! I remember you talking about it and you sounded hopeful, so good to hear! Also, the car looks great, I'm sure Aaron's proud. ~Jenn
Post a Comment